Each Montana Watch Company timepiece comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacture defects.
To protect against excessive wear and unnecessary damage, and to keep your warranty valid, your watch must be serviced by MWC at regular intervals.
Mechanical full service includes:
* Completely disassembling the movement
* Demagnetizing, cleaning in ultrasonic, oiling, adjusting and regulating the movement
* Replacing the mainspring, as well as O-rings and/or gaskets if needed
* Testing watch for at least one week for accuracy and wind down of movement power reserve
* Re-register warranty for additional 5 years
Quartz inspection includes:
* Inspection and cleaning of battery retainer and replacement of battery
* Demagnetizing of case and movement and complete diagnostics of movement
* Replacement of O-rings and/or gaskets if needed
* Testing watch for one at least one week for accuracy
Normal wear and tear, such as case or crystal scratches, metal patina, leather deterioration is not covered by warranty, but may be serviceable subject to additional costs.
Many of our clients take this opportunity to replace their worn straps as well.
Follow the Montana Watch Company on instagram.
Recent Montana Watch Press
Your selections have been forwarded to the Montana
Watch Company and a member of the team will be in
contact with you shortly.
Fill in your details below to receive an
estimate on your unique creation. We'll contact
you within 24 hours to discuss your timepiece,
estimates and details.
Jeffrey began his career in horology as a watchmaker specializing in the restoration of vintage timepieces. He became particularly fascinated with the history of early American wrist and pocket watch manufacturing, from back in the day when American companies dominated the field. When Nashan’s interests went beyond simple restoration and into the areas of design and manufacture he founded The Montana Watch Company and began what has become a passion to create truly unique, heirloom timepieces inspired by the designs of the early American watchmakers. As an avid sportsman Jeffrey enjoys everything that the great outdoors of Montana has to offer.
Keegan has grown up inside the Montana Watch Company and over the years has gained experience in every aspect, including watchmaking. As of late Keegan has taken a keen interest in marketing the brand, with a particular focus in the online arena. Her passion for horology stems from her father’s enthusiasm and dedication. In addition to her role as a full time student, Keegan loves travel, and has visited over 15 countries through out South and Central America, Europe and Africa. When not traveling, she can be found hiking in Yellowstone National Park, floating the river and dancing under the stars.